Do you make music on a Mac? Logic ? Cubase ? Sibelius? Pro-tools?…
Do you play midi keyboard / digital piano? —> If yes? please read on….
So I’ve been inventing a music desktop app over summer break which has these main features
- decomposing existing midi tracks to detect repeating patterns (just drag and drop in midi)
- generating new rhythm patterns
- automatically stashing your jam sessions without having to hit record.
- enforcing scales and modes (Gb + dorian / lydian etc)
- chromatically transposing rhythms across your keyboard to arm for treble and bass patterns.
What this means – is being able to play like you’ve never played before.
All feedback has been slowly iterated into product – so I’m still in an enquiry of what people want or need. For people who can’t read music – I’ve recently added in ability to view midi sequence / score sheet and planning on another sprint for chords.
If you compose and want to drop bombs on new rhythms or melodies – come have a play with my app.
I’d love to hear from you and any feedback as I prepare for version 3 launch into app store.
Get the app here ->